What are the Admission requirements?
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's degree in Law or Criminology
- Students who have not completed a BA at Leiden University may contact the Graduate School before the end of the admissions period to inquire about the acceptability of their course of study.
- An average grade in the Bachelor's degree of at least 7.5 (or the best 10% of students)
- a grade for the BA thesis equivalent to at least 8 in the Dutch grading system
- English language proficiency (level B2, CEFR)
- admissions are based on many factors, such as extra-curricular activities, motivation, the letter of recommendation and the interview